Modular System For Low-voltage Switchgear Up To 5500 A, Form 2 To 4b
Ri4Power Form 1 - 4 – An individual system for the configuration of tested low-voltage switchgear with inner form separation. The flexible combination of Ri4Power field types supports optimum configuration for a wide range of applications. Ri4Power Form 1 - 4 offers a very high level of operator protection. Thanks to extensive busbar insulation and subdivision of the compartments, the occurrence and spread of accidental arcing is largely prevented.
Rittal's Ri4power is a modular power management system that utilizes the flexibility of Rittal's TS 8 modular enclosure platform to create compartment based load isolation from low-voltage switchgear components.
- Alternative to expensive pre-built power control centers /motor control centers
- Suitable for arc flash applications
- Fully type tested solution as per IEC 61439 -1&2
Rittal’s busbar solutions provide quick, easy response to fast changing operating and market-driven needs. Rittal is known worldwide for its high quality, space-saving power distribution products and systems. Baying connectors from Rittal helps to extend the panels without drilling the busbar providing scalability.
- UL 508A Listed
- 175 A up to 1400 A Current Ratings
- Ideal for Motor Control, Circuit Breaker and Drive Applications